Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Day 405. Still can’t find a vaxx to take so I’m living in constant fear of the flu. Jill too. I don’t show her my fear, but I sympathize with hers. We heard they were giving them at Sonic but when we got there, much like at Funiture Bonanza, they were either out or it was a hoax. So we got a recliner and tater tots to not show our hand (fear).
 
Last night I had a dream that I died because I was coughing after laughing about a CCP child-labor meme that highlighted their lack of environmental laws. Lesson learned. 
 
We’re going to register ourselves today on the FBI website, just in case. It’s better to ask for forgiveness than to roam free with this stoopid free thought thingy, even if it was just a dream. <—I’m still guilty. And I'm afraid I'm still scared.
 
If anyone has some extra vaxx juice we can borrow, we’ll be grateful for 45-60 days. Also, just to be clear, we are fine with heart or vascular issues. We just want to be safe. We are frightened. We are very, very frightened and have been for so long that I don’t even remember not living in constant fear of getting a fever.

 

No comments: